Planning a reunion?
Listen to these insightful reunion planning tips and advice from Edith Wagner, editor of Reunions Magazine. Use the links below to subscribe or listen!
We no longer have an 800 number, so if you would like to call us, please use 414-263-4567.
What topics would you like to know more about? Let us know! Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reunion volunteers will get it done
- How to create a reunion ad book
- How to hire a motorcoach
- Hotels are looking for your reunion
- Icebreakers 101
- How to ask for money
- The Opening Letter
- The art of the Loving Invitation
- Reunion awards and prizes
- Who do you invite to a reunion anyway?
- Planning a reunion 2 years in advance
- Planning a reunion 1 year in advance
- Why have a reunion?
- Setting the date for your reunion
- What conventions and visitors bureaus can do for you
- Leadership Part 1
- Leadership Part 2, emphasis on committees
- Happy new year: reunion resolutions
- Do kids look forward to your reunion?
- How to fill a reunion goodie bag
- Reunion places: Nashville, Phoenix, and Door County
Smart Talk: Family reunions and genealogy
Host Scott LaMar, Smart Talk Host/Executive Producer, WITF Radio, Harrisburg PA.
Interview with Edith Wagner, editor of Reunions magazine. Get great ideas for cruising, food, and much more!
Tis the season for family reunions. We’ll look at the health and significance of those extended family get-togethers.
Edith Wagner, On Point guest – July 30, 2013
GENEABLOGGERS RADIO – SHOW NOTES FOR FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2011
Stress-free family reunion by Relationships360 with Tiffany Williams-Jallow and Reunions magazine editor, Edith Wagner.
“Preserving Family Memories”, a series on the What Really Matters podcast, shares ways to invent new family traditions, strengthen the family identity and preserve the moments with photos to last a lifetime.
In this most recent episode, “Get Togethers”, Edith Wagner shares ways that reunions have adapted to the times and how they can be small and simple, or large or lavish, but they all bring families or groups of friends together. The appealing nature of this show is the casual conversation between Vicky, Jen and Edith as they join the new generation of reunions and share their stories.